Thursday, March 08, 2007
I just shot a rubber band across the office.
It landed on/near the other temp staff, and she doesnt know where it came from.
hahaha! I think i'm crazy laughing to myself.
Cant help it. She sounded funny.
I'm like the only one(minus Stella) updating nowadays.
ok, first thing first, my phone died today while charging halfway. So I'm uncontactable, hopefully until tonight.
2nd, I wont be going online for sometime, unless I found a working computer with internet access, and no msn-blocking-crap (like the one in this office).
3rdly, ... there was a 3rd but I cant remember it now.
oh, right, results, however sucky it is, somehow, I'm quite happy with it. Save the question on what comes after that, cos it's unanswerable.
There you go, an updated life of me.
oh, and here's a blog worth reading.
Click me! =)
Posted at 14:20